Blockchain based Distributed Voting System
A Blockchain based secure voting system with delegation support.
- Clean Interface for both Election Chairperson and Voters.
- Support for delegation.
View Results on election ending
- Make sure JDK 1.8 is installed on your system and added to System
- Install Ganache on your system (It provides a one-click personal Ethereum blockchain).
- Run Ganache on Port number
8545, leave other settings at their defaut.
- Clone this git repository using
git clone https://github.com/nisiddharth/Blockchain-Voting-System.git
- Open project folder in
NetBeans IDE 8.2 or above, configure library paths according to your system. All required libraries are present in
- Build project and run
voting.system.ChairmanPanelto start Election process, and
- At end of Election, press ‘End Election and view Result’ button to view Results.
- Web3j - Java and Android library for integration with Ethereum clients